Unfortunately not. Soundsuit can only be used for background music. Live music and music played in establishments where customers pay an entry fee require additional licenses.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- From which local PRO (Performing Rights Organization) to get my complementary copyright license (to use Soundsuit 100% legally)?
- What is a Performing Rights Organization (PRO)
- Use Soundsuit offline (without internet connection)
- Can I use Soundsuit in a DJ set or other live music performance?
- Can I use Soundsuit to play music in my gym?
- Can I use Soundsuit to play music on my website?
- As a customer, do I get a confirmation of exemption for GEMA?
- Can i play MP3s in my business?
- In the UK, do I need to pay the PRS-PPL Music License if I subscribe to Soundsuit?
- Does Soundsuit compensate music creators fairly?