Yes, as a premium certified partner, Soundsuit is fully compatible with all the Sonos product line. Soundsuit ply perfectly on Play:1, Play:5, Play One, Play One SL, etc.
For a lower budget, you can also give a try to the Sonos partner product-line Symfonisk by Ikea. Because Symfonisk speakers use the same wireless technology as Sonos, you can play Soundsuit on them using the Sonos app.
And for integrated Sonos speakers in the walls, or for an outdoor use case, discover the new Sonos “Architectural” line in cooperation with Sonance.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Add Soundsuit music service to your Sonos apps
- For Commercial applications, prefer a Mesh network to a Wi-Fi network for your Sonos system
- Audio playback stops or skips on Sonos
- Add multiple Soundsuit accounts to Sonos
- Sonos: Unable to browse music
- In Sonos App: Soundsuit credentials invalid
- How the “Soundsuit music schedule” controls the music on Sonos speakers?
- How to play different music on Sonos speakers, in different zones, with one single Soundsuit account?
- Can I automatically start/stop playing Soundsuit on Sonos?
- How to control the Soundsuit music on your Sonos speakers