To add Soundsuit to your Sonos system, please refer to this article on Sonos website:
Add a music service to Sonos >
Or follow these simple steps:
iOS or Android:
- Open the Sonos app.
- From the Settings tab, tap Services.
- Under Music & Content, tap Add a Service.
- Scroll in the list, and tap "Soundsuit".
- Tap Add to Sonos.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Soundsuit account.
- When prompted, tap "I already have an account".
- Enter your Soundsuit login and password (i.e. the ones you created when you registered to Soundsuit).
- Done! Your Soundsuit account is now connected to your Sonos app.
- Tap in your Sonos Menu on the icon "Music"
- Tap on Soundsuit in the list of connected services.
- Now pick in the Soundsuit menu, and play along your defined Schedule, or play a custom mood.
Mac or PC:
- Open the Sonos app.
- Under the Select a Music Source section, click on Add Music Services.
- Scroll in the list, and select "Soundsuit".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the music service account.
If you are unable to find Soundsuit in the list of available music services, see the Sonos article on missing music services.
If you would like to add multiple Soundsuit accounts, see the Sonos article on using multiple accounts for the same music service.
If you now change your music settings in the Soundsuit app (e.g. mood preference, style, etc.), the Soundsuit music on Sonos will – from the third next title – automatically play your new playlist settings.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Add Soundsuit music service to your Sonos apps
- For Commercial applications, prefer a Mesh network to a Wi-Fi network for your Sonos system
- Audio playback stops or skips on Sonos
- Add multiple Soundsuit accounts to Sonos
- Sonos: Unable to browse music
- In Sonos App: Soundsuit credentials invalid
- How the “Soundsuit music schedule” controls the music on Sonos speakers?
- How to play different music on Sonos speakers, in different zones, with one single Soundsuit account?
- Can I automatically start/stop playing Soundsuit on Sonos?
- How to control the Soundsuit music on your Sonos speakers