Unfortunately not—Soundsuit only provides background music for physical establishments. This means that Soundsuit can’t be used for online videos, radio, live-streaming or social media posts, either.
Nevertheless virtual business events, in terms of licensing, work just like physical business events.
Learn more about this topic here
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Which local PRO (Performing Rights Organization) to refer to in my country?
- What is a Performing Rights Organization (PRO)
- Use Soundsuit offline (without internet connection)
- Can I use Soundsuit in a DJ set or other live music performance?
- Can I use Soundsuit to play music in my gym?
- Can I use Soundsuit to play music on my website?
- As a customer, do I get a confirmation of exemption for GEMA?
- Can i play MP3s in my business?
- In the UK, do I need to pay the PRS-PPL Music License if I subscribe to Soundsuit?
- Does Soundsuit compensate music creators fairly?