Soundsuit requires no specific hardware, media player or streaming device. But if you wish or need to use such a device, we guide you through.
01. Wireless streaming adapters
Or you may opt for a fully professional model offering extended feature set such as
- automatic turn on and switch off function at programmable times
- scheduling of audio jingles at set times
- extended buffering of the music stream to cope with internet downtimes
- optional: storage of whole playlist during the night and playing during the day (technique used in stores where Internet connection is too slow or unstable)
02. Internet radio receivers
If you own an Internet Radio Receiver – with the functionality to add private radio URL to your pre-defined list of internet radios – you can use it to stream Soundsuit.
Contact Soundsuit by email (email@example.com) and get within 48 hours a personalized (private) URL address for your Soundsuit account to enter in your receiver. From this private URL you will stream the Soundsuit music stream as you defined it on your web player play.soundsuit.fm/app/play in terms of settings (e.g. business type, customer target group, mood, etc.).
Reknown brands like Yamaha, Marantz, Onkyo,etc. offer semi-professional Internet Radio Receivers that could be use reliably used in a demanding business context (i.e. 10 hours a day or more, 6 days a week or more, 340 days a year or more).
03. Sonos systems
You can read how to connect Soundsuit to your Sonos system in this article.