First, unplug all your Sonos from power. While they’re unplugged, reboot your router, and give it 5 minutes to ‘recover’, then plug back in your Sonos devices, and test.
However, if that doesn’t work, I’d submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of re-creating this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.
Alternatively, you can also try to prefer a mesh network over a Wi-Fi network for your Sonos system
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Add Soundsuit music service to your Sonos apps
- For Commercial applications, prefer a Mesh network to a Wi-Fi network for your Sonos system
- Audio playback stops or skips on Sonos
- Add multiple Soundsuit accounts to Sonos
- Sonos: Unable to browse music
- In Sonos App: Soundsuit credentials invalid
- How the “Soundsuit music schedule” controls the music on Sonos speakers?
- How to play different music on Sonos speakers, in different zones, with one single Soundsuit account?
- Can I automatically start/stop playing Soundsuit on Sonos?
- How to control the Soundsuit music on your Sonos speakers