With one Soundsuit account, you can only play one type of music (i.e. one Soundsuit music stream) at the same time, in one specific music zone. Except with Sonos speakers.
If you own a Sonos system in your business venue, you can play in one Soundsuit account, the different personalised "Music Mood" associated with your account, in different music zones, using the multi-rooms function of Sonos.
When you play Soundsuit on your device, having one Soundsuit account, you can assess and play up to 7 custom music moods:
Each of these custom music moods belongs to your one account. Theses custom moods are built by Soundsuit technology and music experts based on your personal music settings, such as:
- your business type
- your target group (gender, age group, lifestyle)
- your music genres
With the Sonos multi-room system, you can then use the Sonos app or Controller easily to set one customer mood to 1 particular music zone in your business.
You can in few clicks on your Sonos app allocate one of your Soundsuit custom moods to up to 7 music zones within your venue.
If you have multiple locations/venues, to repeat this several Soundsuit music in several music zones, you will need to subscribe one Soundsuit account per venue/location. Our pricing plan for companies or brands with multiple locations is named the "Pro Plan". We of course offer volume discount based on the number of locations you will subscribe. More details here: https://soundsuit.fm/pricing/
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Add Soundsuit music service to your Sonos apps
- For Commercial applications, prefer a Mesh network to a Wi-Fi network for your Sonos system
- Audio playback stops or skips on Sonos
- Add multiple Soundsuit accounts to Sonos
- Sonos: Unable to browse music
- In Sonos App: Soundsuit credentials invalid
- How the “Soundsuit music schedule” controls the music on Sonos speakers?
- How to play different music on Sonos speakers, in different zones, with one single Soundsuit account?
- Can I automatically start/stop playing Soundsuit on Sonos?
- How to control the Soundsuit music on your Sonos speakers