You can add multiple Soundsuit accounts to Sonos and switch between them using the following steps. If you want to add multiple accounts, you will need to specify a name for each account.
This is especially useful if you have multiple Soundsuit accounts that you use for different zones or locations of your business and want to manage them centrally.
Make sure that each account has a unique name so that it is easily identifiable.
Add Soundsuit zone or location
- Go to Settings and click on "Add Service."
- Then log in to your Soundsuit account
Switching between accounts
In the Sonos app, on the Music tab, use the dropdown menu at the top of the screen to switch to the zone (account) you want to control. And select the soundsuit schedule or custom mood you want to play in that zone. Then assign the music to the correct Sonos speakers in the desired zone.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Add Soundsuit music service to your Sonos apps
- For Commercial applications, prefer a Mesh network to a Wi-Fi network for your Sonos system
- Audio playback stops or skips on Sonos
- Add multiple Soundsuit accounts to Sonos
- Sonos: Unable to browse music
- In Sonos App: Soundsuit credentials invalid
- How the “Soundsuit music schedule” controls the music on Sonos speakers?
- How to play different music on Sonos speakers, in different zones, with one single Soundsuit account?
- Can I automatically start/stop playing Soundsuit on Sonos?
- How to control the Soundsuit music on your Sonos speakers