To play the Soundsuit Stream smoothly 8-24 hours per day with 256kbps MP3 quality, a strong and stable internet connection is absolutely necessary.
Our technical team recommend the following:
a) Ensure an proper Internet infrastructure in your business
- Broadband > 50 Mbps
- Ethernet cable instead of WIFI when possible
- WIFI through Powerline Technology or Mesh network
b) Set priorities for your Internet access
Please prioritize Internet access for the device you use to play Soundsuit, as well as for Soundsuit itself as application.
In your router (e.g. Netgear, Fritzbox, etc.) you can specify which network devices and applications are preferred or disadvantaged when accessing the Internet connection. Such prioritization of applications is also referred to as Quality of Service (QoS).
Here is the information that you need for Soundsuit as an application:
Server / IP address: 188.8.131.52
TCP Port: 443
For more information, please contact your IT service provider or the manufacturer of your Internet router. And read our article Prioritize Internet access for important network devices and applications.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- "Scratching" noise on Sonos
- Problem with installing Soundsuit Desktop-App on Apple Macbook or iMac?
- Deactivate “Optimize battery consumption”.
- Allow your Soundsuit app to play in the background
- Audio playback stops or skips on Sonos systems
- Audio playback stops on mobile devices (smartphone or tablet)
- Unstable audio playback